Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New day, new plans

Got some news... So listen up.

I`m doing well. Things have found a routine and life has reached a state of normality, which tends to make these things a little hartd to write. However some things have come up wich have an impact on my stay.

In Japan there is a tradition of taking had ships with a smile, which means that it is hard to figure out exactly how people are doing. My homestay mother`s brother has recently gone to the hospital. There was talk of cancer of the stomach. I was worried for her, but she came home latter and said that it was fine. The man is suposidly well into his eightys and is one of the people that my homestay mother takes care of. I can`t realy understand whats going on and I`ve decided it isn`t realy any of my buisness. Still I wish him the best of luck.

I missed calling dad on Fathers day. Sorry Dad. I ment too but I felkl asleap. I was tired! I called him the next day however. I`m loking forward to coming home. My best wishes to grandma and grampa too.

Me and arron are gonna go see a movie this weekend, Problably 300, and then were going to this place Aaron found out about which is suposed to be a complete Edo town in a dome which changes from night to day every fifteen mins. It should be interesting and I can be rembursed for it too.

Next week Me aaron and three other people are going to go to Fuji san and climb to the top. This is one of my life goals and I`m gonna complete it before I`m 23. I`m realy looking forward to it. We`re climbing up in the dead of night so that we can see the Morning sunrise from the top of the moutain. I`ll try to take video and show you guys when I get back.

Sorry I havent been posting pictures, I`m gonn try to do that tonight.

Not much time left before I come home. 1 more month.

No comments: